GrooveFunnels is a new software platform in the world of online marketing, but it’s already making waves. This GrooveFunnels review comes from a real user (me – Alex Tucker) who upgraded to the lifetime platinum plan. This article will walk you through Groove Funnels, the free lifetime accounts that are available, and the platinum lifetime upgrade I invested in.
We’ll go over the platform’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as Groove Digital’s plans for the future and everything you can potentially do with their software. It started with building funnels, but it’s going so much further than that.
What is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is a suite of web apps competing against big names such as ClickFunnels and Kartra. It is designed to provide everything an online business needs on one user-friendly platform. The free tier includes Groovepages Lite (their drag-and-drop page builder with a limited selection of templates and wireframes) and Groovesell (their shopping cart software), the platinum upgrade includes all currently planned Groove Apps and future updates. You do not need to provide credit card or other payment information in order to access the free tier of the Groove Apps.
Here’s the full list of apps that are currently available as part of the Groove Funnel package from Groove Digital (updated 2020-08-25):
- GroovePages Pagebuilder (lite version for free users, pro version for paid members)
- GrooveSell (for selling products with order bumps, upsells and downsells, included in free tier)
- GrooveKart (eCommerce platform similar to Shopify. Has free and premium versions and is available separately BUT also included in the GrooveFunnels lifetime deal package)
- GrooveAffiliate (useful for affiliate marketing, managing affiliates and Joint Venture (JV) contracts)
- GrooveVideo (conversion optimized video hosting with advanced analytics and tagging)
That’s already a powerful set of tools, but here’s everything that the Groove dev team has in progress:
- GrooveMember (flexible membership website platform)
- GrooveBlog (blogging platform)
- Groovemail (email marketing/autoresponder automation/CRM for your contacts)
- GrooveWebinars (create an automated webinar or three and run live webinars)
- GrooveDesk (help desk similar to ZenDesk)
- GrooveCalendar (for planning everything)
- GrooveSurvey / GrooveQuiz (for gathering information and creating quiz funnels)
In addition to this amazing software suite, members also get access to GrooveMarketplace, where they can display their products to other Groovers and find affiliates to help them promote their wares.
The ultimate vision presented by GrooveFunnels CEO Mike Filsaime is for the platform to provide everything an online business needs to succeed, from a website builder all the way down to a Clickbank like marketplace for affiliates and vendors to meet and work together.
Right now there are only two tiers available for GrooveFunnels; the free lifetime account and the lifetime platinum upgrade. Lifetime platinum currently costs $1397 USD if you pay all at once, or a bit more if you split it into multiple payments. The lifetime deals may both disappear soon though, to be replaced by three monthly plans: Silver ($99/month) Gold ($199/month) and Platinum ($299/month). You can see the full details of these plans on the platinum sales page.
What You Get With GrooveFunnels (Free Version)
Included in the free version are GroovePages lite, GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, and limited access to GrooveMail, GrooveKart and GrooveMember. GroovePages “lite” includes fewer elements and templates than the pro version. Also, with GF Platinum you can connect unlimited custom domains. With the lite version, you are limited to a maximum of 3 domain names.
This is GrooveDigital’s page and funnel builder. It is built with Google’s mobile first rules in mind and includes beautiful design templates. Read my full GroovePages review. GroovePages has an easy to manage learning curve and is suitable for beginner web designers. For more advanced developers it’s easy to open the text editor or integrate custom code in the sidebars.
With GrooveSell you can create unlimited products, unlimited upsells, and unlimited product funnels. You can connect PayPal, Stripe, and a number of other payment gateways. Currently USD is the only available payment option but more currencies will be coming soon. If you’re not interested in promoting Groove as an affiliate, GrooveSell is how you’ll make your return on investment. Read my full GrooveSell review.
This is a cloud-based affiliate software that includes an affiliate marketplace and the ability to easily track sales and make payouts. While still in its early stages, Groove’s affiliate platform promises to be one of the most powerful on the internet.
With GrooveMember you can create membership websites to protect your digital content. The user interface is still a little clunky but it is being rapidly developed to compete with platforms like Kajabi and Thinkific. You can easily create different membership levels and assign them to usernames.
GrooveMail is the autoresponder and email marketing platform. It is an alternative to services like Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, and Aweber, but does not replace your Gmail inbox as an email service provider.
GrooveKart is the eCommerce platform, competing with the likes of Shopify and WooCommerce. GrooveKart store owners who know their way around digital marketing / internet marketing have been able to earn a pretty penny with their online stores. GrooveKart also integrates with Stripe, PayPal, and a number of other payment providers. It even has its own selection of apps, including one for displaying social proof.
Why I Upgraded to Platinum Lifetime
Some folks are saying that upgrading to GrooveFunnels Platinum right now is a gamble, but I don’t quite see it that way. It’s already a wicked digital marketing suite, with lots of room for growth. Here are some reasons I consider the purchase a solid investment:
- Despite being in beta, GroovePages works better than some “finished” page builders on the market. It puts out fast-loading pages that are fully mobile responsive and Google and other search engines find the clean code easy to navigate. It’s also intuitive and easy to learn. I’ve built several landing pages with it including https://getyourgroove.info and am planning to build a full funnel soon.
- GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate are fully integrated, and with the two of them you can sell products and manage affiliates under your own banner.
- GrooveKart is a powerful eCommerce platform and I got lifetime access to it basically as a bonus. This will allow me to quickly set up an online store in my spare time.
- I love the brand’s message, and their decision to give away free lifetime accounts.
- Mike Filsaime is an experienced programmer and marketer and exactly the kind of person who should be leading an endeavor like this.
- The apps Groove is currently developing are likely going to “change the game” when it comes to internet marketing. As a blogger, SEO, and web designer, the idea of getting unlimited websites, hosting, and funnels for life is as a massive opportunity.
- I’ve been wanting to get into selling digital products for awhile now, but I kept putting off buying the necessary software. Now I have everything I need, and no excuses.
What GrooveFunnels is Best For
Right now the best use for this suite of software is creating landing pages, squeeze pages, bridge pages, and funnels. Pages built with Groove come together quickly, load even faster, and seem to convert incredibly well. I ran $10 worth of ads to my first landing page and got a 15% conversion rate for people joining my email list.
You can use GroovePages and GrooveSell together to sell products, but because they’re both still being developed not all of the features are in. That suits me just fine because I’m still in the process of developing the things I want to sell! In the meantime, GroovePages is also a great content management system for affiliate marketing.
Here’s a look at the funnel templates available when you start building sites:
Pros and Cons
It wouldn’t be an Alex Tucker review without a pros and cons list! They’re really aren’t many downsides here (especially to the free tier) but I’ll dig deep and come up with something.
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Free tier is the free base every online business needs to get started
- Platinum tier is a killer lifetime deal
- You get 20% affiliate commission at the free tier
- You get 40% affiliate commission at the platinum tier
- Pages load super fast and are fully responsive out of the box
- You can connect your payment gateway / merchant account and sell products
- You can have affiliates and JV agreements
- There’s a friendly (and massive) online community on Facebook
- It comes with access to GrooveAcademy, which contains lots of free training related to doing business online
- Groove Digital focuses on providing massive value rather than upselling at every opportunity
- It’s still in development, so some features are missing or buggy
- At the moment the GrooveFunnels platform is best used on Google Chrome (other browsers may not work properly and the mobile app is still in development)
- Currently you MUST connect your domain via a free CloudFlare account in order to get free SSL
- Some people sign up for accounts just to promote the affiliate program and don’t even use the products, making it seem like multi-level marketing
- Although the basics are covered in GrooveAcademy, the more advanced trainings are a bit random because they tend to cover whatever people are asking about (this is good if you attend live, but frustrating if you don’t)
GrooveFunnels OTOs / Upsells
The only one-time-offer/upsell when you get GrooveFunnels for free is the platinum upgrade. There are no upsells, downsells, or OTOs attached to the platinum upgrade that I’m aware of.
Is GrooveFunnels Worth the Money?
I was confident that I would get the full value of my purchase before the next major update rolled out, and I was right; my affiliate commissions from Groove Digital have already exceeded what I spent.
So far I’ve really only been promoting Groove passively with content marketing, but I’m planning to step that up soon. Over 1000 people have visited my GroovePages and GrooveFunnels reviews in the past month. This will allow me to build retargeting audiences on Facebook for running social media ads.
My Groove Funnels bonuses are pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. I put everything I think you might need to get started doing business online together in my bonus bundle. Here’s what you get:
If you sign up for GrooveFunnels (free tier) using my link, you may claim free access to my Web Design and SEO course, which is currently being developed using the Groove platform.
If you purchase GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Deal through my link, you get access to the course and:
- Access to my library of PDFs on internet marketing and business
- A free 30-minute consultation on a topic of your choice
- Email support for your first month using GrooveFunnels
(Note: Legacy Groove Funnel Bonus: Anyone who bought Groove Funnels platinum through my link before September 1 2020 is also entitled to a custom-built landing page in Groove Pages (copywriting included!) This bonus is no longer available for new purchasers.)
I’m not going to put some inflated imaginary dollar value on my bonus bundle like I see some affiliates doing… I’m just going to say this: it’s my job to help business owners succeed online. If you get the platinum deal through my link, I’ll do what I can to ensure it’s one of the best investments you ever make.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program and Disclosure
In case I didn’t mention it already, GrooveFunnels has a great affiliate program and I am a Groove Funnels affiliate. Because I upgraded to the platinum LTD I stand to receive 40% of any purchases made using my links. That’s one of the reasons I’m so willing to part with my time as a bonus. The other is, I love seeing people succeed!
Two-Tier Affiliate Program
GrooveFunnels affiliates don’t just benefit from the sales they make; they also benefit from sales made by people they brought to the platform. In brief, a two tier affiliate program means that you get a commission every time you make a sale AND a smaller commission every time someone you sold to makes a sale. This is referred to as a parent-child relationship, and in the Groove system it is hardcoded for life.
Should I Get GrooveFunnels?
If you have any questions not answered by my GrooveFunnels review, please let me know. If you do business online or want to make money online, you should at least get the free lifetime account while it lasts. Unless you’re already using and in love with a different suite of software, it’s probably worth upgrading to platinum as well. A lot of ClickFunnels and Kartra users are moving over to this platform, which is telling about the direction it’s headed.
If you have any questions about GrooveFunnels (or if you sign up/buy through my links) feel free to contact me, I’ll be happy to hear from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GroovePages?
Groove Pages is the GrooveFunnels page builder. You can use it to quickly build fast loading and mobile friendly websites and pages.
What is GrooveSell?
Groove Sell is the shopping cart or checkout software used for building funnels with GroovePages. It’s also fully integrated with GrooveAffiliate.
What is GrooveAffiliate?
Groove Affiliate is a separate app which is fully integrated with GrooveSell. It allows you to create resources for joint ventures, recruit affiliates, and track their sales.
Does GrooveFunnels Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, there’s a thirty day money back guarantee.
Is GrooveFunnels valuable for newbies?
Yes, GrooveFunnels has great value for those new to online business. It’s exactly the kind of deal I wish I had found before I built my first website. Between hosting and a theme/plugins for WordPress, I paid about $400 in order to get started online. Groove’s free lifetime deal allows you to do that without startup fees.
What is GrooveMember?
GrooveMember is a membership website platform that is designed for creating online courses. It has not been released to the public at this time but is expected to be unveiled soon.
What is GrooveVideo?
GrooveVideo is a video hosting and streaming platform which gives Groovesters a better option than YouTube or Vimeo. It integrates directly with GroovePages and comes with limited free hosting for platinum members (free members must provide their own storage space, but may still use the player).
What Does Groove Funnels Integrate With?
GroovePages integrates with a number of email marketing services including Mailchimp, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, AWeber, and others. It also has a powerful native Zapier integration.
What is GrooveKart?
GrooveKart is an ecommerce platform looking to offer direct competition to Shopify. It is available seperately from GrooveFunnels, but if you buy the GF platinum lifetime deal you can get access to a free GrooveKart store.
Is GrooveFunnels Legit?
GrooveFunnels is not just legit, it’s likely going to change the face of digital marketing. No other platform integrates the functionality of Shopify with landing pages, email marketing autoresponders, webinars, and much more. The full GrooveFunnels suite will replace most of the online software most business owners need.
Does GrooveFunnels Work On Mobile?
Right now in order to use the Groove Apps you need to be on a computer and using Chrome browser. However there is a mobile app in the works which will be available on the app store for Android and Iphone.
Is GrooveFunnels Free?
Yes, GrooveFunnels has a robust free version which you can use to build your online business.
What is Groove Digital?
Groove Digital is the company behind the Groove Funnels, headed by Mike Filsaime and John Cornetta.