GrooveFunnels is a new player in the world of online marketing, but it’s already making waves. This GrooveFunnels review comes from a real user (me – Alex Tucker) who upgraded to the lifetime platinum plan. This article will walk you through Groove Funnels, the free lifetime accounts that are (at the time I’m writing this) available, and the platinum lifetime upgrade (which is rising in price soon).
We’ll go over the platform’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as Groove Digital’s plans for the future and everything you can potentially do with their software. It started with building funnels, but it’s going so much further than that.
What is GrooveFunnels?
It’s a suite of web apps designed to take the marketing and online business world by storm. While the free tier of Groove Funnels includes Groovepages Lite (their page/website builder) and Groovesell (their shopping cart/checkout software), the platinum upgrade includes everything you’d ever need to run your business online.
Here’s the full list of apps that are currently available from Groove Digital (updated 2020-06-26):
- GroovePages Pagebuilder (lite version for free users, pro version for paid members)
- GrooveSell (for selling products with order bumps and upsells, included in free tier)
- GrooveKart eCommerce Platform (available separately BUT also included in the platinum upgrade)
That’s already a powerful set of tools, but here’s everything that the Groove dev team has in progress:
- GrooveMember (membership website platform)
- GrooveVideo (conversion optimized video hosting)
- GrooveBlog (blogging platform)
- Groovemail (email marketing/automation)
- GrooveWebinars (automated AND live webinars)
- GrooveDesk (help desk)
The ultimate vision presented by GrooveFunnels CEO Mike Filsaime is for the platform to provide everything an online business needs to succeed.
Right now there are only two tiers available for GrooveFunnels; the free lifetime account and the lifetime platinum upgrade. Lifetime platinum currently costs $1397 USD if you pay all at once, or a bit more if you split it into multiple payments. The lifetime deals may both disappear soon though, to be replaced by three monthly plans: Silver ($99/month) Gold ($199/month) and Platinum ($299/month). You can see the full details of these plans on the platinum sales page.
Why I Upgraded to Platinum Lifetime
Some folks are saying that upgrading to GrooveFunnels Platinum right now is a gamble, but I don’t quite see it that way. Here are some reasons I consider the purchase a solid investment:
- Despite being in beta, GroovePages works better than some “finished” page builders on the market. It puts out fast-loading pages that are fully mobile responsive. It’s also intuitive and easy to learn. I’ve built several landing pages with it including https://getyourgroove.info and am planning to build a full funnel soon.
- GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate are fully integrated, and with the two of them you can sell products and manage affiliates under your own banner.
- GrooveKart is a powerful eCommerce platform and I got lifetime access to it basically as a bonus. This will allow me to quickly set up an online store in my spare time.
- I love the brand’s message, and their decision to give away free lifetime accounts.
- Mike Filsaime is an experienced programmer and marketer and exactly the kind of person who should be leading an endeavor like this.
- The apps Groove is currently developing are likely going to “change the game” when it comes to internet marketing. As a blogger, SEO, and web designer, the idea of getting unlimited websites, hosting, and funnels for life is as a massive opportunity.
- I’ve been wanting to get into selling digital products for awhile now, but I kept putting off buying the necessary software. Now I have everything I need, and no excuses.
What GrooveFunnels is Best For
Right now the best use for this suite of software is creating landing pages, squeeze pages, bridge pages, and funnels. Pages built with Groove come together quickly, load even faster, and seem to convert incredibly well. I ran $10 worth of ads to my first landing page and got a 15% conversion rate for people joining my email list.
You can use GroovePages and GrooveSell together to sell products, but because they’re both still being developed not all of the features are in. That suits me just fine because I’m still in the process of developing the things I want to sell!
Here’s a look at the funnel templates available when you start building sites:
Pros and Cons
It wouldn’t be an Alex Tucker review without a pros and cons list! They’re really aren’t many downsides here (especially to the free tier) but I’ll dig deep and come up with something.
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Free tier is free (and awesome)
- Platinum tier is a killer lifetime deal
- You get 20% affiliate commission at the free tier
- You get 40% affiliate commission at the platinum tier
- Pages load super fast and are fully responsive out of the box
- You can sell products
- You can have affiliates
- There’s a friendly (and massive) community
- It comes with access to GrooveAcademy, which contains lots of free training related to doing business online
- It’s still in development, so some features are missing or buggy
- Some people sign up for accounts just to promote the affiliate program and don’t even use the products, making it seem like multi-level marketing
- Although the basics are covered in GrooveAcademy, the more advanced trainings are a bit random because they tend to cover whatever people are asking about (this is good if you attend live, but frustrating if you don’t)
GrooveFunnels OTOs / Upsells
There are no upsells or one-time-offers when you get GrooveFunnels (at least, there wasn’t when I signed up). There were also no upsells or OTOs when I upgraded to platinum.
Is GrooveFunnels Worth the Money?
I’m confident that I’m going to get the full value of my purchase before the next major update rolls out.
My Groove Funnels bonuses are pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. I put everything I think you might need to get started doing business online together in my bonus bundle. Here’s what you get:
If you sign up for GrooveFunnels (free tier) using my link, you may claim free access to my Web Design and SEO course, which is currently being developed using the Groove platform.
If you purchase GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Deal through my link, you get access to the course and:
- A custom-built landing page in Groove Pages (copywriting included!)
- Access to my library of PDFs on internet marketing and business
- A free 30-minute consultation on a topic of your choice
- Email support for your first month using GrooveFunnels
I’m not going to put some inflated imaginary dollar value on my bonus bundle like I see some affiliates doing… I’m just going to say this: it’s my job to help business owners succeed online. If you get the platinum deal through my link, I’ll do what I can to ensure it’s one of the best investments you ever make.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program and Disclosure
In case I didn’t mention it already, GrooveFunnels has a great affiliate program and I am a Groove Funnels affiliate. Because I upgraded to the platinum LTD I stand to receive 40% of any purchases made using my links. That’s one of the reasons I’m so willing to part with my time as a bonus. The other is, I love seeing people succeed!
Should I Get GrooveFunnels?
I think I’ve answered that question pretty thoroughly. If you do business online or want to make money online, you should at least get the free lifetime account while it lasts. Unless you’re already using and in love with a different suite of software, it’s probably worth upgrading to platinum as well. A lot of ClickFunnels and Kartra users are moving over to this platform, which is telling about the direction it’s headed.
If you have any questions about GrooveFunnels (or if you sign up/buy through my links) feel free to contact me, I’ll be happy to hear from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GroovePages?
Groove Pages is the GrooveFunnels page builder. You can use it to quickly build fast loading and mobile friendly websites and pages.
What is GrooveSell?
Groove Sell is the shopping cart or checkout software used for building funnels with GroovePages. It’s also fully integrated with GrooveAffiliate.
What is GrooveAffiliate?
Groove Affiliate is a separate app which is fully integrated with GrooveSell. It allows you to create resources for joint ventures, recruit affiliates, and track their sales.
Does Groove Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, there’s a thirty day money back guarantee.
Is GrooveFunnels valuable for newbies?
Yes, GrooveFunnels has great value for those new to online business. It’s exactly the kind of deal I wish I had found before I built my first website. Between hosting and a theme/plugins for WordPress, I paid about $400 in order to get started online. Groove’s free lifetime deal allows you to do that without startup fees.